A downloadable game
We are ghosts. We are in a house we don't recognize. We have a handful of memories, and these memories are brief moments and flashes of barely something. The Living are nearby, and the encroach on our space, making their demands. Worse, there is a Thing in the Walls. It is ancient, inhuman. Hungry, yearning. Angry.
But this is Our Haunt now. This is our home, and we only have each other as family. If we take care of each other, good things we'll happen. We just know it.
OUR HAUNT is based on the "Belonging Outside Belonging" system. It is a very rules light game and focuses on story and character.
This is the first version of the game. While I have polished it quite a bit, a full release of the game will come in a few months (hopefully).
- No Dice, No Masters - No dice are needed (it uses a token economy instead), and everyone at the table facilitates the story together.
- Create a map of Our Haunt, populate it with visuals and troubles.
- One-shot OR ongoing campaign. Each session is 2-4 hours.
- Play as The Cat, The Doll, The Loved, The Betrayed, The Faceless, or The Returned.
- What haunts the ghosts? The Living, The Spirit World, Our Memories, and the Thing in the Walls.
- But there is also The Heart of the Haunt: Ghosts are rewarded with sanctuary or more memories when they take care of each other.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.