Their Love Destroyed This Land
A downloadable game
Their Love Destroyed This Land is a collaborative story-game. Using a tarot deck as a creative tool, spin your own tale of love, passion, loss, and fading. Follow a Land and its People, caught up as they are in mythic forces.
This is our story. We are the Gods, gathered in the soft and rotting places. We tell of our pain and shame often. Even though it is a sad tale, we are nevertheless drawn to the magic and potential of Love Everlasting. Their love demanded the attention of the heavens.
Strange, but every time we tell the tale, it changes. It has been a long, long time. Perhaps we are finally fading now, ready to become ash, bark, and star. We are ready to become nothing.
But let us tell the story one last time. We gather the tarot, we lay them out before us. We ask for Fate to help us remember. Perhaps this telling will be the last.
One last time. Then we
will be free.
- - - - - -
- For 2-6 players (or more)
- Solo play is also an option
- 2-4 hours
- Tarot deck creativity mechanics
- High replayability - pulling different cards in response to different prompts/questions can change aspects of the story dramatically
- Draw a map together that reflects a story that spans several ages
- This story-game could also be used for world building!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 1.0 + Print Friendly Version!62 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.