Take My Revolution (BETA)
A downloadable game
Your school is beautiful but incredibly strange. There are those who call themselves Swordblooms, and they Duel each other in order to impress World's End and gain the Divine Sword...in doing so, they will create a revolution. They'll change the world, for the one they love.
You are now one of these Swordblooms. The school is alive, and it won't let you leave. You have no choice. You must duel and take your revolution! Or you can fade away into the shadows...
- - -
- Heavily inspired by the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena.
- Mechanics are from Meguey and Vincent Baker's excellent casual RPG games: Mobile Frame Zero: Firebrands and The King is Dead.
- 3-5 players
- 2-4 hours
- No Game Master or Facilitator required
- Casual TTRPG, easy to pick up and play
- Pick and choose which game to play!
- Games included are: Dreams & Revelations, An Animated Disagreement, Rising Tensions in an Elevator, A Conversation Over Food, A Dance, Meeting Sword to Sword, Stealing Time Together, Duel With Swords & Hearts, Take My Revolution, Through a Mirror Darkly, Endgame: The Sword's Choice.
- - -
Take My Revolution is still a prototype. I am pricing it as it is to reflect Meguey and Vincent Baker's excellent game design. Purchases of this game will help me set aside the time and energy to update the game design, edit, and playtest. I will also use the funds to hire local artists to provide beautiful art for the finished product. Once the game hits full release and the price is updated, you will receive it at no extra cost.
That being said: If the price of this game is a hardship to you, please email me at email@example.com or DM me on Twitter @temporalhiccup and I'll get you a download key, no questions asked!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.